We had our Ward Christmas Party last Saturday and afterwords we decided to drive around and look at all the christmas lights. There were lots of pretty houses. We went to one neighborhood that had a tree completely covered in lights. It is so amazing. It is called the magic tree. I didn't get out and look at the info on it and what it meant but it looks beautiful.
UPDATE: So we drove back by to pick up a flyer and this is what it said. There are over 75,000 lights on the tree. Thats right 75,000. He started in 1995 with just 3,000 and each year added more and more. He has a website you can look at too. Click here to go to his link.


2 comments:
We loved that tree when we were living there. It is so amazing!
I know exactly where this tree is.
It is so beautiful, I am glad you posted a picture of it. I didn't know all those fun facts about it though!
Post a Comment