Daisy Nursing

One day last week we were ready to put the kids in bed, when we went to find Daisy to get her dressed, and walked in the playroom to find her breastfeeding her baby doll. I asked what she was doing and her reply was.... "nursing". Imagine her saying this while shaking her head and lots of attitude. Even with all the tude it was still very cute.

It never ceases to amaze me just what our kids pick up from us at this age. Something so simple as feeding your baby makes such a big impression on your older children that they mimmick it in their play. Daisy will be a great mommy when she grows up.

I hope I am laying the ground work for the boys that they will one day be supportive of their wives breastfeeding and that it is not something to be embarrassed about.

No comments: