If you haven't heard by now then I'm sorry. We are pregnant!!! The expected due date is Aug 25. Which means I'm about 3 months. We don't know which flavor it is yet. We should find that out in April. Daisy swears its a girl!!!
Ben is almost done with school. Thank goodness! Hopefully we will know where he will have a job at soon. We are looking in to Colorado or Idaho. But really we are open to whoever pays the most. hehe
The kids are doing well. We have all had the flu. Which sucks when your pregnant and trying to keep from puking and then you have kids who are doing it. Not a good combo. So far we have survived. Missed a lot of church because of it. It just doesn't want to go away.
That's all for now. I will try to keep you current in this section about new stuff that doesn't have pictures.
Don't forget to vote on Tuesday, April 8!
12 years ago


1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I had no idea...live in KC and you get left out of everything!
Post a Comment