Adoption Party

Just to let you know we will be having an ADOPTION PARTY on OCT 6 at 5pm at the Rock Quarry Park off Grindstone with the big tires out front. We will be playing games, having a bbq, sharing our new pictures and visiting a lot. All are welcome to come just RSVP so we know how much food to make.

This is our way of saying thank you to all of you who helped us during this long and hard journey. For all of you who said prayers and called our name into the temples. For all of you who showed love and concern to us in our time of need. For all of you who listened to me when I needed a shoulder to cry on. For all of you who just took the time to love us. THANK YOU!

Thank you can't say it enough but thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

So PLEASE come and joy us in celebrating! It will prove to be an exciting fun time!

4 comments:

Cary & Katrina Sanders said...

I SO wish we could be there. Maybe, just maybe, I'll pack up the kids and make the 14 hour drive!! LOL!!
I wish!!
Love you all and Congratulations again!!

Anonymous said...

haha

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh,they are getting so big!, the kids dummy! I even checked on tickets and apparently you live in a "special" place because the price was outrageous! Give my niece and nephews hugs for me, I wish I could be there.

Love you guys
Tamra

Ben and Melissa said...

You should find tickets to St. Louis or Kansas City, they tend to be cheaper and then we can pick you up!
Columbia doesn't have a real airport mostly just little commuters.